PRESS & MEDIA
PiA-2018 Press and media coverage
- article in derStandard.at from 14.11.2018
- article in Rhein-Zeitung from 19.11.2018
- ZDF/KiKa Sendung logo! from 26.11.2018
- article in Blog of Uni Göttingen from 28.11.2018
- article in HNA from 29.11.2018
- broadcast by Stadtradio Göttingen from 29.11.2018
- article in Blog entdeckerstorys.de from 03.12.2018
- article in Volksstimme from 03.12.2018
- article about scientific advent calendars from 03.12.2018
PiA-2018 Shopping list
You can download the Physics in Advent 2018 shopping list here.
PiA-2018 Transfer of rights of your pictures & movies
In order to be able to post pictures of PiA-2018 winners on our PiA-web page or to post or include your PiA-explanation/what you like most movies in our PiA-trailer movie, we need the following form for the transfer of rights. Please download it, ask your parents to fill and sign it and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the postal address given at the bottom of the form.
PiA 2018 songs
Here you can download this year’s “Physics in Advent” songs.
Flyer and poster
You can download and print a flyer and a poster for this year’s “Physics in Advent” using the links at the bottom of this page. On request, we can also send you printed flyers and posters. Please request these via the contact page.
Every year, people from public life or the world of science speak out in favour of participating in PiA – Physics in Advent and explain what they think is so fascinating about physics and experimenting. Take a look and see what they mean:
For reporting purposes, we have prepared some press materials. In addition to general flyers, posters and videos you can found photos, sound bites, and a compilation of the most important information around the project PiA - Physics in Advent.
Sound bites (German)
- PiA hat prominente Unterstützer (German)
- Warum man bei PiA mitmachen sollte (German)
- Was PiA ausmacht (German)
- Mit PiA tolle Preise gewinnen (German)
- Wie funktioniert PiA (German)
- Mit PiA Neues lernen (German)